Ready to be done with the snow and wind? Come down to the Tunnel Lounge at Marotta’s Bar-Risto in downtown Schenectady for an evening of camaraderie, concertos and cocktails!
At Mendelssohn and Martinis you’ll enjoy our new Scottish Symphony and Italian Symphony signature cocktails, gourmet artisanal pizzas, and the fellowship of your fellow music lovers, all set to a classical soundtrack at one of Schenectady’s favorite new places for exclusive, up-scale gatherings. This special evening is not to be missed!
The Italian Symphony
- ″ 1 ½ oz vodka
- ″ ½ oz Pisa liqueur
- ″ ½ oz Nocello liqueur
- ″ ½ oz Caffe Borghetti (espresso liqueur)
- ″ Shaken with ice and served in a martini glass, garnished with three espresso beans.
The Scottish Symphony
- ″ 1 ½ oz Glenmorangie Scotch Whisky
- ″ 1 oz Helderberg Meadworks “Heritage” mead
- ″ ¾ oz Stone’s Ginger
- ″ Several dashes of orange bitters
- ″ Shaken with ice and served in a martini glass, garnished with a twist of orange peel
The admission price of $30.00, includes one drink, the pizza bar, and a donation to the Schenectady Symphony Orchestra!
Reserve online today!
This party is generously sponsored by our friends at Shepherd Communication and Security.